Bring a taste of the islands into your kitchen with this delectable salmon! Recipe courtesy Brigid Treloar for If & When Meyer Lemon Paste.
- 2 (4-6 oz) salmon fillets (you may also use white fish such as halibut)
- 2-2/3 Tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 2-2/3 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1-1/2 tsp If & When Bay Leaf Black Pepper Preserved Meyer Lemon Paste
- 1 tsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon or lime zest
- Pre heat oven to 375F.
- Pat fish fillets dry with paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, coconut, lemon paste, parsley and zest.
- Spread topping over the top of each fillet and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with side dish of choice!