Dear Valued Customer,
We appreciate your patience during these unprecedented times. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community are our top priority. We continue to follow CDC guidelines and are complying with local mandates. Here are some of the things are doing:
- Providing face masks to employees, and requiring face masks be worn by employees and anyone else who enters our building (customers, vendors, deliveries, etc.)
- Conducting employee health screenings, including temperature checks before every shift, and providing for testing.
- Increasing sanitation procedures — paying extra attention to high-traffic areas and touchpoints multiple times a day.
- Providing hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes for employees and customers.
- Improving indoor air flow and air filtration with strategic use of fans and purifiers.
- Promoting social distancing through reconfigured employee workstations and break rooms, and by implementing directional signage, partitions, and a limit on customer capacity in our walk-in market.
- Offering curbside pick up as a low / no contact local shopping option.
As we continue to closely monitor any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and/or local public health authorities, we encourage everyone to follow a common-sense approach to staying healthy. Avoid close contact with people who are sick; clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects; wash hands often with soap and water; avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; and stay home or keep children home if exhibiting flu-like symptoms. In the meantime, we remain open and greatly appreciate your business. To learn more, please refer to the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/covid19
Dave Rudie, CEO