This healthy sheet pan meal comes together in 20 minutes, making it a no-stress option for dinner. Line your pan with foil for easy clean-up!
- 2 (6 oz) portions white sea bass or other white fish, skin off
- 1 lb mushrooms, halved (leave whole if smaller)
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Green onions, sliced (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a sheet pan with foil. (Tip: line pan with one long sheet, then layer a second smaller piece across a third of the pan. Fold up the inside edge of the smaller sheet to create a little barrier between the fish & cooking liquid from the mushrooms.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic & ginger. Add the mushrooms & toss until coated.
- Drizzle some oil across pan to help keep things from sticking. Spread mushrooms across 2/3 of the pan & sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Pat fish fillets dry with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper & place on the open space on the sheet pan.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until fish is opaque & flakes easily with a fork (about 145F internal temp).
- Plate fish with mushrooms on the side & garnish with green onions.