This recipe will satisfy your craving for Mexican food in less than 30 minutes! Makes 6-8 tostadas. Courtesy Sam the Cooking Guy.
- 1 pound fresh grouper, white sea bass, or other firm fleshed white fish, cut into a small dice
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 1 small tomato – cored and finely diced
- ½ cup cucumber
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 5 inch tostada shells
- Kewpie (Japanese mayo) or your favorite mayo brand
- Sriracha, optional
How to Prepare:
- Combine sea bass, lime juice, onion, tomato, cucumber, cilantro, and serranos in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and marinate 20 minutes
- Spread 2 teaspoons of mayo on each tostada shell, and top with ceviche, add Sriracha as desired (and it should be desired)