Bursting with traditional Thai flavors, this delicious curry dish is a feast for the senses! Serves 4 -6
- 1 onion, finely diced,
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 Thai red chilies, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass, tops removed and stem smashed
- 1 coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sake
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 lb salmon, skin off and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 Roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems removed and chopped
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
How to Prepare:
- In a large skillet or wok heat oil over medium heat; add onions, chilies and bell peppers and cook until onions are translucent and peppers are tender.
- Add curry paste, garlic, lime leaves, and lemongrass and saute for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add sake, fish sauce and coconut milk, bring to a simmer. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place fish and tomatoes into simmering mixture and cover. Cook 4-6 minutes more, or until fish is firm and cooked.
- Remove limes leaves and lemongrass before serving, if desired.
- Garnish with lime rounds and cilantro.