A crazy tasty mash-up of two classic sandwiches with a seafood twist! No hard rules here – just trust that your taste buds will thank you!
- 4 oz Pastrami-style smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup Sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 2 slices dark Rye bread
- Spread mustard on bread slices then layer with Swiss cheese, smoked salmon, Sauerkraut.
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat. Place sandwich in pan and let the bread get toasty & the cheese melty. (Cook one side for about 3 mins, add more butter to pan, flip sandwich over & cook for another 3 minutes.)
- Enjoy warm or slightly cooled!