This weeknight favorite features OH MOMO! Fresh Curry Paste and comes together in minutes! The paste – available in three flavors – comes to us from Momo Jackson, co-owner of World Curry Restaurant. It’s made from scratch, vegan and gluten free. The following recipe serves 2-3 people as a main dish. To serve up to 6 people, simply use the whole tub of curry, double the veggies and coconut milk, and use 2-3 lbs of fish. Also feel free to substitute your favorite veggies!
- 1/2 cup OH MOMO green curry paste (yellow curry paste would work just as well!)
- 1 lb yellowtail, cut into large bite size pieces (may substitute swordfish, tuna, opah, or other meaty fish)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup carrots, sliced into coins
- 1/3 cup red or white onion, diced
- 1 14-oz can coconut milk
- Cooking oil such as canola, grapeseed or peanut
How to Prepare:
- To a hot pan, add 1 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add fish and brown for about 3 minutes then remove to a plate.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan followed by all the vegetables. Saute for about 3 minutes or until they soften.
- Stir in OH MOMO green curry paste and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fish to curry mixture.
- Add chili paste to reach your desired spiciness. (Optional)
- Serve with cooked Jasmine or brown rice.
Check out World Curry Restaurant as featured in the San Diego Union Tribune!