This recipe features OH MOMO! Fresh Curry Paste and could not be easier to make! Available in three flavors, the pastes come to us from Momo Jackson, owner of World Curry Restaurant in San Diego. They are made from scratch, vegan and gluten free. The following recipe serves 2-3 people as a main dish. To serve up to 6 people, simply use the whole tub of curry, double the veggies and coconut milk, and use 2-3lbs of fish. Also feel free to substitute your favorite veggies!
- 1/2 cup OH MOMO green curry paste
- 1 lb yellowtail, cut into large bite size pieces (substitute swordfish, tuna or other meaty fish)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup carrots, sliced into coins
- 1/3 cup red or white onion, diced
- 1 14-oz can coconut milk
- Cooking oil such as canola, grapeseed or peanut
How to Prepare:
- To a hot pan, add 1 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add fish and brown for about 3 minutes then remove to a plate.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan followed by all the vegetables. Saute for about 3 minutes or until they soften.
- Stir in OH MOMO green curry paste and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fish to curry mixture.
- Add chili paste to reach your desired spiciness. (Optional)
- Serve with cooked Jasmine or brown rice.
Fresh Wild Yellowtail Fillet
OH MOMO Fresh Green Curry Paste
Check out World Curry Restaurant as featured in the San Diego Union Tribune!