This classic white fish ceviche gets a San Diego-style kick from Blaze 619 Mango Chili and Pineapple Habanero hot sauces. Crafted by chef Ryan Moore, each sauce is spicy and sweet but not overwhelming. Find them in our market or through Blaze 619!
- 2 pounds fresh sea bass, cut into bite sized pieces
- Juice of 2-3 limes, 2-3 lemons, and 2-3 oranges (enough to submerge fish)
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced (remove seeds if you want it less spicy)
- 3/4 cup Clamato juice
- 1 Tbsp Blaze 619 Mango Chili hot sauce
- 1 tsp togarashi
- Salt and pepper to tast
- Fresh avocado slices
- Blaze 619 Pineapple Habanero hot sauce to finish
- Squeeze all of your citrus into a large mixing bowl, submerge fish cubes and let soak for approximately three hours.
- Discard juice, and add tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, Clamato, mango chili hot sauce, and togarashi. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pineapple habanero hot sauce to taste.
- Top with avocado slices and serve with tortilla chips.