This recipe features OH MOMO! Fresh Curry Paste and could not be easier to make! Available in three flavors, these pastes come to us from Momo Jackson, owner of World Curry Restaurant in San Diego. They are made from scratch, vegan and gluten free. The following recipe serves 2-3 people as a main dish. To serve up to 6 people, simply use the whole tub of curry, double the veggies and coconut milk and use 2-3lbs of fish.
- 1/2 cup OH MOMO green curry paste
- 1 lb yellowtail, cut into large bite size pieces (substitute swordfish, tuna or other meaty fish)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup zucchini or summer squash, diced
- 1/3 cup red or white onion, diced
- 1 14-oz can coconut milk
- Cooking oil such as canola, grapeseed or peanut
How to Prepare:
- To a hot pan, add 1-2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Stir-fry fish and veggies together for about a minute.
- Add OH MOMO green curry paste and 1 can of coconut milk. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add chili paste to reach your desired spiciness.
- Serve with with cooked Jasmine rice.
Fresh Wild Yellowtail Fillet
OH MOMO Fresh Green Curry Paste