San Diego Fish Market
Educate. Promote. Have Fun.
It’s what we do in our Seafood Nutrition and Education Center! Here you will find our trusted fishmonger, Tommy Gomes, also known as the heart of our fish market located at 5202 Lovelock Street in San Diego, CA. He and our trained staff welcome you to come buy fresh seafood, learn what to do with it, and partake of food demos, special events and more!
We’ve got you covered:
- Shop for the freshest seafood and rub elbows with our city’s best chefs!
- Pick up a little or a lot – all fish is hand cut in house.
- Purchase the uni that hooked Bizarre Foods’ host Andrew Zimmern.
- Visiting from out of town? Ask how to get fish shipped from our market to your door.
- Can’t get here? You can buy a variety of our fresh seafood online!
Not sure how to cook fish? Never shucked an oyster? Just ask! Tommy is always happy to share simple ways to prepare seafood, and he’ll often cook something right on the spot!