Catalina Offshore Products (COP) seeks Sales Support Associate to work alongside our sales team in a fast-paced environment. Duties will include answering calls and fielding inquiries from our customers, providing logistics support with freight bookings, cargo tracking and dealing with airline claims. Additionally, this role will require management of customer profiles in our databases, inputting sales orders, analyzing and consolidating sales reports, and assisting in any other sales-related projects as they come up.
- GED or High School Diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience with shipping or receiving in a wholesale environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Passion for promoting sustainable, responsibly sourced seafood
This is an hourly administrative position. Monday through Friday, 30 hours per week.
This position may require lifting to 40 pounds, bending, and standing for extended periods of time.
This is an entry-level position with plenty of room for growth for the right individual.
To be considered, please submit your resume to: email@example.com